|Membership Type||Daily||EFT**||Annual *|
|Young Adult (19-24)||$11.00||$32.00||$384.00|
|Senior Citizen (62+)||$5.00||$33.00||$396.00|
|Rates are subject to change with 30 day notice to members.|
Membership at The Clark Memorial YMCA includes the following:
- FREE Orientation for all new members.
- Cardio Room: Treadmills, Elliptical Machines, Stationary Bikes, Stair Climbers, and more.
- Free Weight Room
- FREE Child Watch for Family Facility Members
- All Fitness Classes: Yoga, Zumba, Cycling, and more.
- 25 Yard Pool: Lap Swim, Open Swim, Family Swim & more.
- Outdoor Facilities: 1/3 Mile Walking Track, Tennis Courts, Basketball Courts & Playing Field
- Reduced Program Fees for Swim Lesson, Gymnastics, Recreational Sports, Summer Day & Sports Camps & more!
- Steam Rooms
Membership For All
The Clark Memorial YMCA is committed to helping everyone achieve their potential, with a mission to serve all people in our community. That’s why we offer income-based membership, which is funded by donations from local individuals and organizations to the Y’s Annual Campaign. Income-based membership gives kids, families, and adults the opportunity to pay the monthly membership fee that best aligns to their household income.