The Clark Memorial YMCA facilities may be rented for parties on Saturday and Sunday afternoons. Parties must be booked a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the date requested. Facility rentals require the person reserving to visit the Clark Memorial YMCA to complete the contract and pay in full. Unfortunately, we are unable to hold dates or reserve parties over the phone or online.
All pool parties include 1 hour in the pool, 45 minutes in the lounge, and 1 lifeguard, which accommodates up to 20 people in the pool. The cost is $150. If an additional lifeguard is needed due to more than 20 participants, the cost is $25 extra.
All Rules are enforced by the lifeguard on duty, and may be subject to change.
- ALL Swimmers must take a shower BEFORE entering the pool per order of the Board of Health.
- During Open Swim, any child under the age of 7, or non- swimmer must have a parent or guardian in the water with them at all times. Children ages 8-13 must have a parent or guardian in the pool area at all times.
- There is a 3 to 1 ratio of child to parent supervision in the pool.
- All children must pass a swim test before entering the deep end. Passing the swim test is left to the discretion of the Lifeguard on duty. Child may be required to take a swim test at each time participating in open swim.
- NO INFLATABLE DEVICES: This includes water wings and baby floats. Only floatation devices that meet U.S. Coast Guard Approval may be used. Any child wearing a Coast Guard approved flotation device must stay in the shallow end of the pool.
- NO RUNNING, HORSEPLAY OR ROUGHHOUSING of any kind is acceptable.
- THERE ARE NO FLIPS, BACK DIVES, OR SPINS ALLOWED IN THE POOL. Feet first front entry is the only jump allowed into the shallow water. Standard diving is only allowed in designated deep water.
- NO FOOD OR DRINK ON THE POOL DECK, OTHER THAN WATER. No glass products of any kind in the pool area.
- Proper Bathing Suit required when using the pool.
- Per order of the Board of Health, NO SWIMMER WITH AN INFECTIOUS OR COMMUNICABLE DISEASE WILL BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE POOL. This includes open wounds.
- Diving Blocks are only to be used during Swim lessons and Swim team under the supervision of YMCA Staff. YMCA swim equipment (I.E. kick boards, noodles etc.) can be used with permission from the lifeguard, and should only be used for their intended purpose.
- Extended breath holding, also known as hypoxic training, is not permitted in the pool.