Understanding Your Fitness Equipment
- As a new member you are entitled to a free 30 minute orientation with one of our certified fitness staff to get you fully acquainted with how to use the equipment properly, this may be scheduled at the front desk.
- No members under 14 are allowed in the free weight room under any circumstance
- Members 14-17 who wish to use the weight room must have a parent/guardian consent form signed PRIOR to working out
- Do not lift alone, always have a spotter
- Do not slam or bang the weights
- It is your responsibility to return free weights after use
- Shirts and shoes are to be worn at all times
- No foul or abusive language
- Respect and courtesy towards your fellow members is expected
- Members 12-14 may use the Precore and cardio rooms under adult supervision only after they’ve had their free orientation
- Street shoes are not to be worn in the Precore, cardio, free weight, or stage rooms, please change your footwear before working out
- Intentional violation of these rules may result in suspension or termination of your membership. The final decision will be made by the Executive Director.