A fantastic place to work! Join the Clark Memorial YMCA team and become part of something that makes a difference in the lives of individuals in our community.
- Member Service Rep
- Various Shifts available. Flexibility essential.
- Child Watch Staff
- Various shifts available.
- Before/After School Staff
- Mornings 6:30-8:30am. Afternoons 3:00-6:00pm
- Fitness Instructors
- Various positions
- Part Time Facility Associate
- Job Description:
- Summary: The goal of this position is to assist with maintenance and custodial duties for the Clark Memorial YMCA in order to provide a safe environment with facilities and equipment in good repair.
- Reports to: Facilities Director
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience: Hand-on experience in commercial environment preferred
- Training: CPR, First Aid, and AED certifications required within 90 days of hire Physical
- Requirements: • Must be able to stand and walk for up to 6 hours • Must be able to lift 50 lbs. or greater • Must be able to work on ladders and in areas elevated from the ground Requirements: • Practice proper safety techniques at all times • Basic knowledge of working hand tools and garden equipment • Basic knowledge of preventive maintenance for HVAC and small engine equipment • Ability to establish good customer service/relations with members, co-workers & community. Professionalism when addressing concerns and interacting with people • Strong communication skills • Ability to receive and follow general instructions • Capable of working alone and with others
- Job Duties:
- 1. Assist with overall duties of the Facilities Department including but not limited to: • Keep facilities clean, safe and well maintained • General custodial & building maintenance • Maintain equipment and scheduled maintenance logs • Year round Groundskeeping • Lawncare / Snow & Ice Removal
- 2. Special Events: • Assist with the set-up and clean-up, assist with needed equipment and maintenance support
- 3. Other Duties: • Customer service – provide enthusiastic approach, help create safe & Friendly environment
- 4. Perform all other duties as assigned
- Job Description:
Please apply in-person at the YMCA*