WELCOME TO THE YMCA
Membership in the Y is a special thing. Be a part of a leading nonprofit organization for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.
When you join the Y you belong to a place where:
•Parents find a safe, positive environment for children to learn positive values, social skills and behaviors.
•Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
•Children and teens play; learn who they are and what they can achieve.
•Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to live healthier.
•Friends and neighbors support each other and give back.
•We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose.
MEMBERSHIP FOR ALL
The Clark Memorial YMCA is committed to helping everyone achieve their potential, with a mission to serve all people in our community. That’s why we offer income-based membership, which is funded by donations from local individuals and organizations to the Y’s Annual Campaign. Income-based membership gives kids, families, and adults the opportunity to pay the monthly membership fee that best aligns to their household income.
MEMBERSHIP AT THE CLARK MEMORIAL YMCA INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- FREE Orientation for all new members.
- Cardio Room: Treadmills, Elliptical Machines, Stationary Bikes, Stair Climbers, and more.
- Free Weight Room
- FREE Child Watch for Family Facility Members
- All Fitness Classes: Yoga, Zumba, Cycling, and more.
- 25 Yard Pool: Lap Swim, Open Swim, Family Swim & more.
- Outdoor Facilities: 1/3 Mile Walking Track, Tennis Courts, Basketball Courts & Playing Field
- Reduced Program Fees for Swim Lesson, Gymnastics, Recreational Sports, Summer Day & Sports Camps & more!
- Steam Rooms